bodacious + beautiful
A stunning 2.2 carat elongated cushion cut ZAYA Moissanite® ring is accented with twenty .8 mm diamonds in the side halo. If you want a flashy ring that will stop people in their tracks, this is it. This is the single prong version of our beloved Sage.
Moissanite is an amazing gem – it’s harder than a sapphire, more brilliant than a diamond and 1/10th the price. Not to mention man-made, so it’s easy on the planet.
One 8.5×7 mm equal to a 2.2 carat ecushion cut ZAYA Moissanite by J Hollywood Designs. E-F color, VS1 clarity. Includes gem cert/limited lifetime warranty.
Twenty .8mm GHI SI1 round cut diamonds, number of diamonds may vary just slightly depending on the halo size.
Need to Know
- Orders take approximately 5-6 weeks. We’ll contact you directly if the gem of your dreams will take longer to secure.
- We highly recommend getting sized by a jeweler prior to making your purchase.
- Available in sizes 3.5-10, including half and quarter sizes. Larger sizes are available for an additional $100.
- Will arrive in a jeweler’s ring box.
- Payment plans are available.
- With this purchase, you are in agreement with my policies regarding custom orders.
Want a smaller center? Bigger? Another shape stone? We can do that – drop us a message and we’ll design your dream engagement, and it won’t cost you $30,000. Or even $10,000. Cuz seriously, is that really necessary?
About ZAYA Moissanite
J Hollywood Designs is breaking boundaries – we are working directly with the manufacturer to source you a line of gorgeous colorless specialty cut moissanite.
Some of the delicious cuts we are offering – elongated cushions and emeralds, Old European cut rounds, Old Mine cut cushions, elongated pillow cuts, beautiful asschers, princess cuts, trapezoids.
ZAYA moissanite is made from silicon carbide, or SiC. #GemNerd They are harder than sapphires or rubies, at 9.25 on the Mohs hardness scale, second only to diamond. Moissanite is a gem unto itself, it is not a fake diamond or a coated stone, and with beauty of them and the fab price, how could you resist? (You can’t, trust me.) Add in the fact that it’s conflict-free and thousands less than a diamond, well, it really seems like a no-brainer.