A gorgeous modern 14k rose gold wedding band, handmade from recycled metal. Hammered to catch the light, then polished like mad for a gorgeous high shine. Makes the perfect wedding band, stacking ring or thumb ring.
I ever so gently(is is possible to hammer something gently? lol) hammered the surface for a soft faceted look, so it catches the light. The ring shown has a high polish finish, a glowy satin finish is also available, please let me know your preference at checkout.
Available in other golds as well – white or yellow, also 14k palladium white.
As always, all of my wedding bands are made with recycled metals, so this ring is an eco-friendly piece.
Width and Thickness
This ring measures 4mm wide x 1mm thick. In the 3rd photo, it’s the wider of the two bands shown. The narrower one is a 3mm wide band, the seraphina.
Need to Know
- Orders take approximately 5-6 weeks.
- We highly recommend getting sized by a jeweler prior to making your purchase.
- Available in sizes 3.5-10, including half and quarter sizes. Larger sizes are available for an additional $25.
- Will arrive in a jeweler’s ring box.
- Payment plans are available.
- With this purchase, you are in agreement with my policies regarding custom orders.