Amelia is a vintage inspired ring, with a gorgeous 2.4 carat cushion cut NEO moissanite stone. There are 16 diamonds running down either side of the ring, in a pretty art nouveau setting. The wedding band shown is available separately.
This ring would also be gorgeous if we added sapphires or another contrasting gem in the band instead of diamonds, to custom design the ring just for you.
Here is a video of this setting. https://www.instagram.com/p/BMUdDJ7B-JS/
Moissanite is an amazing gem – it’s harder than a sapphire, more brilliant than a diamond and 1/10th the price. Not to mention man-made, so it’s easy on the planet.
One 8x8mm (2.4 carat) cushion cut cushion cut NEO Moissanite by Wholesale Moissanite. 1.7 carats. G-H color, VS1 clarity. Includes gem certification/most kickass moissanite warranty on the market. http://www.moissaniteneo.com/neo-warranty.html
Four 1.5mm GHI SI1 round diamonds in the bezel settings (small round stations on the band).
Twelve GHI SI1 round diamonds of varying sizes in the remainder of the band.
Need to Know
- Orders take approximately 5-6 weeks.
- We highly recommend getting sized by a jeweler prior to making your purchase.
- Available in sizes 3.5-10, including half and quarter sizes. Larger sizes are available for an additional $100.
- Will arrive in a jeweler’s ring box.
- Payment plans are available.
- With this purchase, you are in agreement with my policies regarding custom orders.
Want a smaller center? Bigger? Another shape stone? We can do that – drop us a message and we’ll design your dream engagement, and it won’t cost you $30,000. Or even $10,000. Cuz seriously, is that really necessary?