The Britt palladium wedding ring has classic lines, but palladium white gold gives it a modern edge. 14k palladium white gold is in the platinum family – it has a rich gray color with a slight warm tint, a bit darker than 14k white and it’s really beautiful.
Palladium is a great metal alternative for those who are sensitive to the nickel in other golds – it’s nickel free!
The ring shown here has a hammered, faceted look, and was given a brushed satin finish.
This ring can be made in other metals – 14k yellow, white or rose gold.
The gold used in this ring is from my favorite metals vendor, and it’s 100% recycled.
Other widths are also available, don’t hesitate to ask any questions, even silly ones. 😉
A smooth surface is also possible, as shown on the calla ring.
Need to Know
- Orders take approximately 5-6 weeks.
- We highly recommend getting sized by a jeweler prior to making your purchase.
- Available in sizes 3.5 – 10, including half and quarter sizes. Larger sizes are available for an additional $25.
- Will arrive in a jeweler’s ring box.
- Payment plans are available.
- With this purchase, you are in agreement with my policies regarding custom orders.